Dick Blick

Monday, September 24, 2007

Knitting


Finally, some of my many knitting projects are on their way to completion. For several months I have done some artistic freeform knitting and crochet scarves which are on sale at the Cambridge Artists Coop, Cambridge, MA. Soon I can post photos of them.

But I did complete Selbhu mittens this week-end. The Frog Tree alpaca is sooo soft. Of course, I can't follow the directions precisely and if you look closely, the two mittens have some slight variations but that is my life! I love Fair Isle or stranded knitting. Soon I will post a pair of fair isle socks which I will never wear or they wear out!

Oh, by the way, I am teaching FreeForm knitting and Crochet at the Sharon Arts Center this fall. It is 5 consecutive Monday nights.

No comments: