Dick Blick

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Text on the Surface


I have been a guinea pig for a pilot project Susie Monday is doing. She accepted the SAQA (www.Saqa.com) challenge for a visioning project.
Poor dear, her computer crashed, she had other emergencies but the 20 or so of us are trying to carry on. Here is a collage using paper cloth
and words - one of our test projects. It was a coincidence that my paper cloth was already done. The S letters on the left were part of Lesson 1, using letters to create a composition. I used a transfer method to create those letter in this collage.
I like the paper cloth idea and will definitely do more of it.
After the big S, which I just painted with puff paint, dries, I hope to mat it and sell it on Etsy. http://www.etsy.com/your/listings?show_panel=true

No comments: